[Catholic_center] Welcome! Opening Events

Catholic Campus Ministry info for Rutgers Catholic students, faculty & staff catholic_center at email.rutgers.edu
Wed Aug 15 15:51:46 EDT 2012

*To Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students* - The Catholic Center warmly
welcomes you to Rutgers! We hope you will take advantage of the many
activities we have to offer. Stop by the Center, located at 84 Somerset
Street, CAC. We are open Mon-Thurs 10 am - 10 pm, Friday 10 am - 5 pm
(closed Saturday), and 10 am - 10 pm on Sundays. Drop by anytime!  We have
2 large screen hi-def TV's, WI-Fi throughout the building, plenty of study
space, a large kitchen with free snacks and beverages, a chapel with a
daily Mass at 12:15 pm (Mon-Fri) and lots of activities and events. We hope
you will make the Catholic Center your home away from home while you are at
Rutgers! For more info, including Sunday Mass times, visit our website at
www.catholic-center.rutgers.edu.
*PLEASE NOTE*: We are looking for new incoming students to work at our
front desk. Shifts are broken down into two /day: Hours are 10 am - 1 pm; 1
pm - 5 pm, Monday -Friday and 10-5 on Sunday. Responsibilities include
Greeting visitors, and light clerical work. If you are interested, please
contact Colleen at coldon at rci.rutgers.edu and indicate which days/times you
can work. Its a great opportunity to make a little money and meet fellow
students!

*For Returning Students* - Welcome back! You were missed! We hope your
summer was relaxing and we look forward to seeing all of you again. We have
some great things planned for this year!

Here are our *Opening Activities*:
Sept. 3 Labor Day Beach Trip. Meet at the Center at 10 am. Transportation
is provided.
Sept. 6  at 8 PM FREE food BBQ at Livingston Student Center
Sept. 8 11 am Football Tailgate at Busch Yellow lot
Sept. 11 at 8 pm First Spirit Nite, "I Will Survive!"

God Bless and we hope to see all of you soon!!