[CAS_Announcements] Migrating test-cas to new Infrastructure 10/29/2015 7:00AM - 8:00 AM

Dave Steiner steiner at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Oct 29 10:58:41 EDT 2015

The test-cas.rutgers.edu migration was completed right before 9am and
seems to be working fine for most people at this point.  If you are
having cert issues, make sure you have both Verisign CA certs:

  VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5
  Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4

-ds