TONIGHT - Room & Time Change: Case Study Workshop & Competition in Beck Hall 251 @ 9:40 PM!

Ascend Rutgers ascend.rutgersnb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:55:12 EDT 2017

Hello Ascend members,

This is a friendly reminder that tonight we will be collaborating with
Rutgers Consulting for a Case Study Workshop and actual Case Competition
afterwards! First, we will review how to solve a case study and then split
up into teams to solve an actual case study. You will then present with
your team afterwards. Winning team will receive a prize.

*PLEASE NOTE: Time and place changed to 9:40 - 11 PM at BECK 251 on
Livingston campus.*

Bubble tea is first come first serve.* You do not need any prior experience
in case competition to come. The purpose of the meeting is for you to gain
more experience in this area. *

*Dress code: Smart casual - No need for business professional or business
casual but please look presentable - T-shirt and jeans is fine.*

Please reach out with any questions and see you then!

RSVP to Facebook event here.
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1976501169275785/>

Best,
Ascend Leaders - Rutgers, New Brunswick