Ascend - The Final Week

Ascend Rutgers ascend.rutgersnb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 00:54:20 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

This is pretty much our last week of prepared events, so hold on to your
hats, 'cause we're in for a ride!

*1. J&J Excel Workshop!*
We've been trying to make this event happen for a while now, and it's
finally here: Johnson & Johnson is hosting an Excel workshop with us
this *Wednesday,
April 23rd, at the Rutgers Business Building in Room 5095 from 7-8pm!* Come
learn more about using Microsoft Excel in a professional environment in
this hands-on, interactive session!

All business majors from all skill levels are welcome!
The facebook event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/271247223049549/

*2. Ascend End-of-the-Year Banquet! *
We're celebrating a successful year and kicking off another with the Ascend
End-of-the-Year Banquet! This will be held this *Friday, April 25th, from
6-9pm in Livingston Student Center Room 202!* We'll be sending off our
graduating class, and welcoming in our new executive board! And not to
mention, free food! Whether you're a veteran Ascend member, or this is your
first time attending any events at all, we welcome you to join in the
awesomeness!

RSVP today! ​
 Ascend End of the Year Banquet
RSVP<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KB5sU7QWgYe0k_j7C83afs15a2v90Ca_fOl253saLCo/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
The facebook event is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1488382918039817/

Due to these other two events, we will *not* be having a general meeting
this Tuesday. But that's a small loss. :)

Hope to see you all soon!

Ascend - Rutgers New Brunswick