Chipotle Dinner and Resume Workshop!

Ascend Rutgers ascend.rutgersnb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:15:18 EDT 2012

Hey all,

Thanks for coming out to our 1st General Meeting. If you couldn't make it..

*1) DINNER AT CHIPOTLE THIS FRIDAY (9/21/12) - Meet at Scott Hall
6:30pm*and we'll walk over/take EE together to George Street. RSVP
here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/204890119642526/. We'll chill, have fun,
get to know each other.

If you get lost call one of us:
Kelley Shih: (732) 762-6138
Satya Adusumili: (732) 599-2390
Malvika Brahmbhatt: (551) 206-9252
Wesan Chang: (908) 421-9880

*2) Resume Workshop next Tuesday (9/25/12) in Livingston Room 201AB @
7-8:45pm* - Bring a copy of your resume. If you don't have one make one..it
takes 30 mins to make a basic one. If you don't have work experience just
put 2-3 activities from senior year of high school. Remember that resumes
are a work in progress, the more feedback and critique you get..the better
it will be.

Connect with us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221186442/

For a full list of our events:
http://ascendrutgersnb.jimdo.com/events/ <http://ascendrutgersnb.jimdo.com/>

Join the national network and become an official ASCEND member by
processing your dues here (Without this you cannot put ASCEND on your
resume!): http://www.ascendleadership.org/

*IMPORTANT* - WHEN YOU REGISTER FORWARD YOUR MEMBERSHIP CONFIRMATION TO
ASCEND.RUTGERSNB at GMAIL.COM