(URGENT) Postponed Kick-Off Meeting/NYSE Visit

Ascend Rutgers ascend.rutgersnb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:36:39 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Due to the weather, tonight's meeting has been postponed to next Wednesday
8:30pm - 9:30pm at the Livingston Student Center room 202c. We are still
having sign-ups for the New York Stock Exchange Visit occurring February
4th. Those interested, please respond with your Name, Birth Date, Email,
Phone Number, and Country of Origin (if International Student) *by FRIDAY,
January 28th. *You will also need to sign a waiver at our meeting in order
to attend the visit. It will be a first come, first serve basis and spots
are limited. Thank you and we hope to see you next week!

*Kick-Off Meeting/NYSE Visit
Livingston Student Center Room 202c
February 2nd, Wednesday 8:30pm-9:30pm*
*(Food Provided)*