AMSA Presents: Dr. Sneha Jacob & HIV/AIDS

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:57:41 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who came out to our informative global health event last
week with Dr. Stephan Schwander! This Tuesday, we have a special guest
coming to speak about HIV and other related health disparities! Here are
the details (and here is the *Facebook Event*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/427687484335593/>):

*AMSA Presents: Dr. Sneha Jacob & HIV/AIDS*

*Date: Tuesday, February 27th, 2018Time: 8 PMLocation: Busch Campus Center,
Center Hall*
HIV/AIDS, treatment options, and other heath disparities affecting our
communities! Dr. Jacob is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Robert Wood
Johnson Medical School and also leads the SATHI-IDO (Infectious Disease
Outreach) project for RWJMS. She also holds an M.S. in Epidemiology from
Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health! Her research interests
include HIV and South Asia as well as HIV and immigration.

As always, pizza and drinks will be served. See you there!

--
Keshav Patel & Sarthak Patel
Co-Presidents
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com