AMSA Presents: Peer Mentor/Mentee Game Night

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:41:11 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who attended our annual AMSA Pre-Health Conference!
This Tuesday (TODAY), we will be holding a fun weekly event:* "AMSA
Presents: Peer Mentor/Mentee Game Night." *Here's the *Facebook Event*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1579328242174397/>!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1579328242174397/>

*Date: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018Time: 8 PMLocation: Busch Campus
Center, Center Hall*
*Description*: Come relax at AMSA's next peer mentor-mentee event this
Tuesday, February 13th! Midterm season is almost here, so come out for
games, chatting and some advice from great mentors! The event will be in
BCC Center hall from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. As always, pizza and drinks will be
provided! If you don't have a mentor/mentee, you can still come out and get
to know some of the E-board!

--
Keshav Patel & Sarthak Patel
Co-Presidents