First AMSA Event Reminder!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at
Tue Sep 12 13:11:01 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Don't forget that *TONIGHT at 8 PM** in the Busch Campus Center (Center
Hall)* we will be having our first AMSA event of the semester, *"AMSA
Presents: Intro to RU AMSA"*! Come join us to learn more about what AMSA
does and how to get more involved! Our board members will be going over
information about past and future events, leadership positions, and the
different opportunities available to AMSA members! You do not have to be a
part of AMSA to attend this event; everyone is welcome and we encourage new
members to come and bring friends (there will also be food so don't miss

Click "Going" to our Facebook event so we know you're coming!

Here are some of our upcoming events:
*9/12: Intro to AMSA*
*9/20: Pre-Health Mixer*
*9/26: Peer Mentor/Mentee Intro Event*

Keshav Patel & Sarthak Patel
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
Rutgers University, New Brunswick
rutgers.amsa at