First AMSA Event: Intro to AMSA!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:40:49 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

We hope you all had a great summer and a smooth transition to the Fall
semester! Now that the semester has started, Rutgers AMSA will be having
(mostly) weekly events.

Come join us for our first event, *"AMSA Presents: Intro to RU AMSA"*
on *Tuesday
September 12th at 8:00 pm in* *Center Hall at Busch Campus Center* to learn
more about what AMSA does and how to get more involved! Our board members
will be going over information about past and future events, leadership
positions, and the different opportunities available to AMSA members! You
do not have to be a part of AMSA to attend this event; everyone is welcome
and we encourage new members to come and bring friends (There will also be
food so don't miss it)!

Click "Going" to our Facebook event so we know you're coming!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1747726158866246/?notif_t=plan_edited&notif_id=1505078690673305

Here are some of our upcoming events:
*9/12: Intro to AMSA*
*9/20: Pre-Health Mixer*