Registration Event with the Peer Mentor Committee

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:50:02 EDT 2016

Hey everybody!

RU AMSA will be hosting our semesterly Registration Event with the AMSA
Peer Mentor Committee tomorrow night, *Tuesday, March 29th*, in the BSC Cove
at* 8 PM*. This event will be geared towards underclassmen mentees who want
more information about how to register for classes as a pre-health student
and anyone else interested in joining the *Peer Mentor Committee* of AMSA.
Even if you are an upperclassman, we'd love for you all to come out to
advise the mentees at this event!
We along with other mentors will also help you figure out: which classes to
take, how to complete your required courses, which professors are best fit
for you, when to take the MCAT and plan accordingly, as well as how to
utilize the Degree Navigator tool!

We hope to see you all tomorrow!

Rutgers AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.amsa.rutgers.edu