AMSA Community Service Opportunity: Spring Holiday Card Tabling

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:25:27 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

We hope you all enjoyed your spring break! This week, we will be hosting
one of our many community service opportunities in which you should
definitely participate if you are thinking of running for an Executive
Board position of AMSA!

We will be tabling and making spring holiday cards for the children in
Saint Peter's Hospital. This will count as your service event if you sign
up for one of the hourly shifts listed below.

Monday: BSC 10am-4pm
Tuesday: BSC 10am-4pm
Wednesday: LSC 10am-1pm
Thursday: DCC 10am-4pm

You must sign up for a shift here in order to have your name on record:
http://doodle.com/poll/c5qfm57knmzti7it
Please enter your first and last name when signing up for a shift.
We hope to see you helping us out this week! If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Rutgers AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rutgers.amsa at gmail.com');>
www.amsa.rutgers.edu

rutgers.amsa at gmail.com