AMSA Presents: How Healthcare Policy Affects You

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:37:50 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

Come join AMSA and FHA (Future Healthcare Associates) in presenting *Mike
Antoniades*, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of
Robert Wood Johnson Hospital at our event, *How Healthcare Policy Affects
You*. The talk will take place *Tuesday, March 8th* in *BSC Center Hall *at
*8PM*, and the Facebook event can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/971822119567337/972786899470859/
It is extremely important to understand health economics, how the
healthcare system functions, and how it has evolved. Almost any interview
you have at a professional health school will have at least one question
about this! This is your opportunity to get information from an expert in
the field and ask any questions you may have about health economics!
We hope to see you there! As always, pizza will be served.

Rutgers AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.amsa.rutgers.edu