AMSA Blood Drive March 2nd!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:58:11 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

Looking to save a life and make a difference? Please join us in donating
blood with New Jersey Blood Services TOMORROW, *Wednesday, March 2nd *at
the *Livingston Student Center MPR* for our Annual Blood Drive! The Blood
Drive will run from *10am-2:30pm* and will not take longer than 30 minutes
to donate!
*Every donor will receive FREE snacks & a $10 off Houlihan's coupon!*
We hope to see you all there saving lives!

Rutgers AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rutgers.amsa at gmail.com');>
www.amsa.rutgers.edu

rutgers.amsa at gmail.com