Intro to AMSA Event Tomorrow!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:44:12 EDT 2014

Hello RU AMSA!

Come join us on *tomorrow*, *Tuesday, September 23rd *at* 8:00 PM *in the* Cove
(located in the BCC)* to learn more about what AMSA does and how to get
more involved at our *Intro to AMSA* event! Our board members will be going
over information about past and future events, leadership positions, and
the different opportunities available to AMSA members! This is a great
opportunity to mingle with other students who share the same career goals
and to get a feel for our organization and what we have in store for the
semester! We will give you more information about our membership
requirements and a chance to ask questions. You do not have to be a part of
AMSA to attend this event; everyone is welcome and we encourage new members
to come and bring friends! As always, dinner will be provided!

- RU AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org