Peer Mentor Event TONIGHT

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:27:05 EST 2014

Dear RU AMSA,

Come join us on* today Tuesday February 4th at 8:00 PM at the Cove at BCC *for
our *Peer Mentor event!* Our peer mentor chairs will be going over
information about different majors, how to get letters of recommendation,
how to get a research position in a lab, and information about the
different kinds of extracurricular activities that are available at
Rutgers! You will also be paired with juniors and seniors, so we welcome
all of you to come join us tomorrow. You DO NOT have to be part of the
committee to come to this event, everyone is welcome and we encourage new
members to come and bring friends!

If you cannot make it to this event and still would like to get involved,
please don't hesitate to email us.

Contact us at : rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us:
www.ruamsa.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ruamsa.org&h=4AQFD7jMr&enc=AZN9ue5AL7Gml5LAOFXbB__InM2SJFmUGF3yP4yit3GXi2CLS92R4CFA5qAz-AhGwZg&s=1>
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @ruamsa ||Facebook:facebook.com/groups/r
utgersamsa

-RU AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org