Dessert with Doctors, Holiday Card Making, Typhoon Haiyan Fundraising

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:56:17 EST 2013

Dear RU AMSA,

Exams bringing you down? Don't worry, AMSA has the perfect cure! Don’t miss
out on *Dessert with Doctors Tuesday November 19 at 8:00pm at Center Hall
in Busch Campus Center. *We will have a panel of Dr. Salem Samra, a plastic
surgeon, Dr. Shakil Shaikh, a DO from Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
and Dr. Dhenu Solanki, a geriatrician. They will be discussing their
education and practice in their respective fields. So if you've ever had
questions related to their profession or any other type of question, then
this will be your chance to get some answers (and dessert too!). We will
also be co-sponsoring with RU Women in the Health Professions and RU
Pre-Soma. Come with questions and a sweet tooth!

As many of you may have heard, a giant typhoon struck the Philippines on
November 10 and killed over 10,000 people. We are currently trying to
raise *awareness
for Typhoon Haiyan, as well as make holiday cards* for the hospitalized
children in St. Peter's Hospital. We will be at* BCC, Monday the 18th from
2-6pm, and Tuesday, BCC, from 4:15-8pm. *Anyone can stop by to make holiday
cards! If you want to help with tabling, please email us.

If you cannot make it to the event and would still like to get involved,
please don't hesitate to email us at rutgers.am <rutgers.amsa at gmail.com>sa
@gmail.com <rutgers.amsa at gmail.com>

Contact us at : rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us:
www.ruamsa.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ruamsa.org&h=4AQFD7jMr&enc=AZN9ue5AL7Gml5LAOFXbB__InM2SJFmUGF3yP4yit3GXi2CLS92R4CFA5qAz-AhGwZg&s=1>
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @ruamsa ||Facebook:facebook.com/groups/
utgersamsa

-RU AMSA
--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org