Scheduling Help Tomorrow and Blood Drive

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:43:39 EST 2013

Dear RU AMSA,

If you missed our *scheduling help event* this week, don't worry we will be
having another one tomorrow, Sunday 11/10, from* 3-4pm at 116 ABC Busch
Campus Center*! This will be geared to helping your answers like "What
professors should you take?",  "What courses will keep you on the right
track?", and "How do you even register or figure out what classes are
available?" Our goal is to help you guys make the best schedules possible
and so you can take advantages of all Rutgers has to offer.

*AMSA and Kappa Phi Lambda Blood Drive:*
Have some extra blood that you want to give to someone in dire need? Come
to AMSA's Blood Drive hosted with Kappa Phi Lambda Sorority Inc. on *Monday
November 11 anytime between 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM at the Rutgers Student
Center on College Ave*! Don't be afraid to bring a friend with you to help
donate!

Each donor will receive a FREE RU-TSHIRT and a SUPERBOWL WRISTBAND along
with provided snacks!!

If you donate blood anytime between now and January 17, 2014 you will be
entered into a drawing for 2 TICKETS TO THE SUPER BOWL AT METLIFE STADIUM
on February 4, 2014!! Each whole blood donor will get one entry and red
cell donors get 2 entries!

If you cannot make it to the event and would still like to get involved,
please don't hesitate to email us at rutgers.am <rutgers.amsa at gmail.com>sa
@gmail.com <rutgers.amsa at gmail.com>

Contact us at : rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us:
www.ruamsa.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ruamsa.org&h=4AQFD7jMr&enc=AZN9ue5AL7Gml5LAOFXbB__InM2SJFmUGF3yP4yit3GXi2CLS92R4CFA5qAz-AhGwZg&s=1>
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram: @ruamsa ||Facebook:facebook.com/groups/
utgersamsa

-RU AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org