RU AMSA Community Service Hour Tomorrow!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:10:19 EDT 2013

Dear RU AMSA,

Take a break from studying, and kick off your weekend right with an hour of
volunteer work with AMSA's Grassroots Committee! We will be making lunches
for Elijah's Promise Soup Kitchen tomorow, *Thursday, April 4th from 8 PM
to 9 PM in the BCC International Lounge. *

This is a great way to get to know AMSA members more before elections next
week!

Join our Facebook Event for more details:
https://www.facebook.com/events/131371443713823/

If you can’t make it to this event and would like to get involved, please
don’t hesitate to contact us:

E-mail us at : *rutgers.amsa at gmail.com* || Visit us: www.ruamsa.org  ||

Follow us: @ruamsa || Facebook: facebook.com/groups/rutgersamsa

RU AMSA
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
Rutgers University, New Brunswick
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org