RU AMSA AMSA Conference Positions Available

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:50:26 EDT 2012

Dear Rutgers AMSA Members,

Finals are coming up and we are all stressed but we would like to present
you with an opportunity to join us in planning the largest Pre-Health
conference on the East Coast for 2012-2013 year!! As many of you may know,
we held our fourth annual Pre-Health Conference this past February entitled
“The Changing Face of Healthcare”. With the amazing success and exceptional
turnout of this event, we plan to make next year’s conference even bigger
and better, but we need your help.

The overseers of the conference are part of what is known as the RU AMSA
 Steering Committee and they will be an integral part of the development,
planning, and logistical aspects of the 2013 Rutgers Pre-Medical
Conference.  Positions on this committee are LIMITED, but if you are
interested and have the TIME to dedicate you are invited to send in your
information consisting of a Resume, classes (or potential classes) for Fall
2012, and your general availability this summer.

*************PLEASE NOTE*************

This is something that requires you to attend three meetings during this
summer, as well as meetings every two weeks during the semester in addition
to individual responsibilities.  This is no easy task, but a lot of fun and
very rewarding. It is a great opportunity not only to learn about AMSA, but
also to further develop your motivation for healthcare and meet some
amazing people.

*Please, email all materials to rutgers.amsa at gmail.com. The deadline for
your materials is Friday, April 27, 2011 at 10 PM. *

We look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a great semester!!

Best,
Pranali Shingala & Ambika Subramanyam

   Co-Presidents

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org