RU AMSA AMSA's Dean of Admissions Event

Rutgers AMSA ruamsa.sec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:27:02 EDT 2011

Dear AMSA members,

We hope everyone’s semester is going well! We would like to invite you to
come join us on* Tuesday, October 25th at 8:30 pm,* in* *the* COVE, Busch
Campus* *Center* for AMSA's Dean of Admissions Event! Come meet Dean
Heinrich, Dean of Admissions, from NJMS and get to learn key insights about
the medical school application! There will be a Q& A session during the
event so come out and get an answer to all your questions regarding the
medical school application and admissions process at NJMS!

If you cannot make it to the Dean of Admissions Event and still would like
to get involved, please don't hesitate to email us.

Contact us at: rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us: www.ruamsa.org

Join our Facebook group as well! *
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233496313372491*

Don't miss this opportunity to become active in the pre-medical community! Hope
to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Pranali and Smeet

AMSA Co-Presidents