RU AMSA Stress Relief Yoga Event

Rutgers AMSA ruamsa.sec at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:17:17 EST 2011

Dear AMSA members,

We hope everyone isn’t stressing out too much over exams! In order to help
lessen the stress, we would like to invite you to come join us on* November
29th, 2011 at the Busch Campus Center in Center Hall at 8:30 pm* for AMSA's
Stress Relief Yoga Event! Come join us for a relaxing and stress- free
evening with some yoga in order to get away from the endless hours of
studying ! So come out and do some yoga with your fellow pre-med peers!

If you cannot make it to the Stress Relief Yoga event and still would like
to get involved, please don't hesitate to email us.

Contact us at: rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us: www.ruamsa.org

 Join our Facebook group as well!

Don't miss this opportunity to become active in the pre-medical community! Hope
to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Pranali and Smeet

AMSA Co-Presidents