RU AMSA Medical Student Panel TONIGHT!

Rutgers AMSA rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:13:08 EST 2011

Dear AMSA members,

We would like to invite you to come join us *TONIGHT* *November 15th, 2011
at the Busch Campus Center in Center Hall at 8:30 pm* for AMSA's Journey
through Medical School! Come meet our panel of medical students from RWJ
and get to learn about what medical school entails! There will be a medical
student from each year M1,M2, M3 and M4. So come out and get an answer to
all your questions regarding medical school and the life of a med student
at each stage of medical school. As always there will be free food and we
will be selling our awesome shirts as well!

If you cannot make it to the Med Students Panel and still would like to get
involved, please don't hesitate to email us.

Contact us at: rutgers.amsa at gmail.com || Visit us: www.ruamsa.org

Join our Facebook group as well! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200066686/

Don't miss this opportunity to become active in the pre-medical
community! Hope to see you all there!

-RU AMSA

--
Executive Board
American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
rutgers.amsa at gmail.com
www.ruamsa.org