[AMSA] .

robfox at eden.rutgers.edu robfox at eden.rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 3 17:39:14 EST 2009

A messege from Kaplan:

Dear Rutgers Students-

On Saturday, Feb. 21st, Kaplan and will be offering a campus-wide
opportunity for students to take a free practice GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT,
DAT/OAT, PCAT, and NCLEX administered under simulated testing
conditions.

Kaplan's Practice Test, is a terrific opportunity for prospective
business, graduate, law, medical and dental students to answer a
critical question, "If I took the exam today, how would I score?"

Last year, tens of thousands of Kaplan Practice Test participants
assessed their test-taking skills while learning valuable strategies to
help them ace the real test.  Since admission to law, business, grad,
medical and dental school is fierce, a high score on your entrance exam
can give you an edge.

We would like to invite you to participate in the Practice Test taking
place on campus on Saturday, Feb. 21st at Hickman Hall on the
Cook/Douglass campus.  To register for Kaplan's Practice Test, you may
call 1-800-KAP-TEST today or visit us online at www.kaptest.com/practice
<https://webmail.kaplan.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.kaptest
.com/practice> .   You may also e-mail Bonnie Harber at
bonnie.harber at kaplan.com.  Additional details are below:

Saturday, February 21st

Rutgers- Cook/Douglass Campus- Hickman Hall

10am

LSAT- Room 201

MCAT- Room 101

DAT/OAT- Room 216

10:30am

PCAT- Room 211

NCLEX- Room 214

GRE- Room 138

GMAT- Room 205

We look forward to providing your members this valuable service.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Harber

Rob Fox
Secretary, American Medical Student Association
Secretary, Rutgers University Community Cares