[AMSA] AMSA Update.

robfox at eden.rutgers.edu robfox at eden.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 12 11:09:15 EDT 2008

Hey, this is Rob Fox and again, I'm the Secretary for the AMSA.  I just
wanted to thank all of you who came out to support our first event of the
year and that we have many events you can all participate in within the
future.  I've been receiving a lot of e-mails regarding confusion on
whether or not you are a member.  You are a member only if you sign up
with the National AMSA.  If you are on our mailing list, that just means
you are able to participate in our club meetings.

To become a National Member, visit amsa.org and click on the "Join Us" tab
in the upper right hand corner(the tab should have an orange background).
Scroll down to where it says "Join AMSA Now" and you'll be able to see
prices per year on how much it would cost.  The first year I believe it
$35.  Please follow the process.

Questions or comments, again, let us know!

Have a great day and thanks again!  Welcome to AMSA!

Rob Fox
Secretary, American Medical Student Association
Secretary, Rutgers University Community Cares