[Aerobie] Last Chance: Let's Celebrate: Dinner Tomorrow

blight at math.rutgers.edu blight at math.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:56:25 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!  We have much to celebrate.  Tom Robinson, Reza
Rezazadegan, and Scott Schneider are now doctors!! To celebrate, we will
have dinner at ZEINA Fine Mediterranean Cuisine in Highland Park at 6pm
tonight.  It is at 441 Raritan Ave, where Seven Hills of Istanbul used to
be.  If you have not told me you are coming, please contact me as soon as
possible if you are coming so that I can adjust the reservation.  You can
email me or call me at 602-793-7403.  Also, let me know if you need a
ride.  Talk to you soon.