[Aerobie] Let's Celebrate: Dinner Tomorrow

blight at math.rutgers.edu blight at math.rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 28 16:46:20 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!  We have much to celebrate.  Tom Robinson, Reza
Rezazadegan, and Scott Schneider are now doctors or will be within the
hour!! To celebrate, we will have dinner at ZEINA Fine Mediterranean
Cuisine in Highland Park at 6pm tomorrow night.  It is at 441 Raritan Ave,
where Seven Hills of Istanbul used to be.  Please contact me before noon
tomorrow if you are coming so that I can make a reservation.  You can
email me or call me at 602-793-7403.  Also, let me know if you need a
ride.  Talk to you soon.