[Aerobie] Sunday, 5 PM, Busch + SURVEY

Thom Tyrrell ttyrrell at math.rutgers.edu
Sat Sep 12 15:26:33 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

With the semester already two weeks old, it's time that we set up a
weekly schedule.  So, send me an e-mail, and let me know when you
would be willing to play aerobie: morning, noon, or night, whatever
day of the week.  I'll then collect all the data and feed it into an
optimization algorithm, and hopefully we'll be able to find a few
times where everyone can play.

That's all on the business front.  As for tomorrow, it's actually
supposed to be warm and sunny, so we should have a good (maybe soccer-
free) game.  I'll see you there.

Thom