[Aerobie] SUMMER AEROBIE SCHEDULE: PLEASE RESPOND

scottmschneider at juno.com scottmschneider at juno.com
Sun Jun 8 12:17:32 EDT 2008

Aerobie folk,

It may be getting to that point in the summer when we have to switch over to early morning / late evening games to avoid the heat.

I'd like to know your evening schedules so that we can accommodate as many people as possible with the later games.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are able and willing to play late evening games (starting at 6, say?), and, if so, which days would be best for you.

The Saturday morning games will continue, pending attendance, and will likely start at 9 or 10 according to the temperature and people's schedules.

Stay tuned for this week's schedule.  There will be no game tomorrow, as it's supposed to be sunny and humid and well into the 90s all day long.

Again, please send me just a quick email with your desired playing times, so that we can keep aerobie going strong through the summer.

Stay cool and enjoy the long days,

~sms