[16days_discussion] Join WILPF at the Peace Forum in NY 28-30 Oct

Abigail Ruane abigail at peacewomen.org
Tue Oct 27 22:01:42 EDT 2015

With apologies for cross-posting:

--

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is the last week of this month of action around the 15th anniversary of
the Women, Peace and Security agenda
<http://peacewomen.org/security-council/2015-high-level-review-actions-events>,
and we are in our final push to mobilise for feminist foreign policy that
localises action for transformative peace and gender justice.

If you are in New York this week, please join WILPF at the Peace Forum
<http://peacewomen.org/node/92426>, Wednesday 28 October - Friday 30
October 2015 at the Church Centre (44th & 1st) at the following
WILPF-supported panels:

*Strategic Re-engagements: Advancing Women, Peace and Security and Beyond*
(WILPF-US)
Thursday October 29 | 12:00-1:30PM | Church Centre: 8th Floor Boss Room
http://peacewomen.org/node/93028

*People's Action Plans: Empowering Civil Society to Implement 1325 *
Thursday October 29 | 3:00-4:30PM | Church Centre: 2nd Floor
http://peacewomen.org/node/93029

*Transforming Violent Masculinities to Move the Women, Peace and Security
Agenda Forward *
Friday October 30 | 10:00AM-11:30AM | Church Centre: 8th Floor Boss Room
http://peacewomen.org/node/93030

*Feminist Roadmap for Peace *
Friday October 30 | 3:00-4:30PM | Church Centre: 10th Floor
http://peacewomen.org/node/93032

Hope to see you there!

Warmly,
Abbi, Ghazal, and the WILPF PeaceWomen team
--
Abigail E. Ruane, Ph.D.
PeaceWomen Program Manager

Meet us on FACEBOOK
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-Women/137429076272201>
Meet us on TWITTER <https://twitter.com/Peace_Women>

Download our new Women, Peace and Security Mobile App! (Now available on
all smartphones: iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/women-peace-security/id742054971>,
Blackberry
<http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/41823887/?lang=en>, Android