[16days_discussion] My online fundraiser 'To keep girls safe in schools'

Gwain Fulai messages-noreply at indiegogo.com
Mon Oct 26 05:46:31 EDT 2015

Gwain Fulai has sent you a message via Generosity about the To keep girls safe in schools fundraiser.

Hi there,

I'm reaching out to ask for your support for my online fundraiser: "To keep girls safe in schools."

There are a few ways to help:
1. Donate - Everything helps. Even small donations have a big impact.
2. Post to Facebook - The more people who hear about us, the more likely we are to meet our target.
3. Share with your community - Call your friends, tell your co-workers, make an announcement at your organization's event to spread the word.

Generosity has zero platform fees, so your donation goes farther to help us reach our goal.

Thank you!

Gwain Fulai

Help the "To keep girls safe in schools" campaign reach its goal today!