[16days_discussion] Amnesty International resolution to protect human rights of sex workers

Jeanne Sarson twin2 at eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 14 14:23:53 EDT 2015

Even though the 16 Days of Activism has not officially begun, I am eager in my concern to educate about non-State torture that women and girls endure when prostituted.  Here is a pamphlet just completed by Linda MacDonald and I titled, “Non-State Torture Inflicted in Prostitution”.  It is a 1-pager, 2-sided, tri-folded and here is the link for any one who would like it and please copy freely.  http://nonstatetorture.org/files/4914/4478/3699/prostitutionpamphlet.pdf

Jeanne Sarson
Canada