[16days_discussion] Award

Waheed A Ch. Advocate waheed2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 08:42:05 EDT 2015

Dear Colleague,
The Interfaith Harmony committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association, Strictly condemns Suicide Bomb blast, At least 100 people have been killed and more than 186 wounded in a terrorist attack on a peace rally in the centre of the Turkish capital. "Interfaith Harmony committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association  extended heartfelt sympathies to the government and people of Turkey and the members of the bereaved families. “We strongly condemn such acts of terrorism in all forms and manifestations. Interfaith Harmony committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association stand with the people of Turkey in this moment of sorrow and offer our deepest sympathies to the families and loved ones of those injured and killed."   In sympathy and solidarity,

Waheed Ahmad Advocate High CourtSecretary Interfaith Harmony committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association.(2013-16)Chairman Child Rights Committee Lahore Bar Association  (2015-16)Coordinator Juveniles and Minority Wing Punjab Bar Council (2012-14)Legal Aid Commissioner International Criminal Court (ICC) (2010-13)Address: 2/136-A, Aman Park Baghbanpura Lahore  , Pakistan Cell# 0092-333-4639652 waheed2000 at yahoo.com Skype: waheedch1      From: Aminah Carroll <aminahyaquin at hotmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 4:42 PM
 Subject: RE: [16days_discussion] Re: Award

#yiv7616347304 .yiv7616347304hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv7616347304 body.yiv7616347304hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Dear Mr. Seloyi and brother Waheed:
Thank you for sharing your call to attention for the sacrifices that our brothers and sisters are making globally for progress, and your personal courage and strenght.
I am very grateful you shared this with us, and i hope those among us who pray, will like me keep you in prayer.
I salute you, and i pray the New year  campaign brings beneficial results in every country, including our own USA, which has been blessed in our last election cycle with a new President who is both traditonal in his perspectives on helping to achieve the realization of peace, proosperity and a good life for all, and progressive in solving resistant social problems.

Peace and Blessings,

Aminah

|  EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me |