[16days_discussion] Eid Greetings

Waheed A Ch. Advocate waheed2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 07:13:59 EDT 2015

Dear Friend,

Eid mubarak with love and peace!!

Heartiest Greetings on the lovely Occasion of EID.

I pray to Almighty Allah that this Eid bring real happiness for you, your family and our country.

May there be a smile on your face and a lot of sunshine in your life!

Stay blessed,

 Waheed

Waheed Ahmad Human Rights Consultant Advocate High Court Chairman Child Rights Committee Lahore Bar Association Secretary Interfaith Harmony committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association. (2013-15)Coordinator Juveniles and Minority Wing Punjab Bar Council (2013-14)Legal Aid Commissioner International Criminal Court (ICC) (2010-13)Lahore , Pakistan 0092-333-4639652 , 0092-300-4254329 Skype : waheedch1