[16days_discussion] CSW 59 - 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign Discussion March 13

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 12 11:49:37 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As the dates for CSW 59 <http://www.unwomen.org/en/csw/csw59-2015>(March
9-20, 2015) <http://www.unwomen.org/en/csw/csw59-2015> approach
closer,we would like to share with you that the 16 Days Campaign is
planning a  participants' meeting to be held during the first week at
the UN Church Center. If you are attending CSW this year, please, join
us on March 13th. See below for details:

*March 13, 2015 (4:30-6pm):* 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based
Violence Campaign Discussion, UN Church Center, Boss Room, 8th floor,
777 UN Plaza, New York, NY.(For other events:
http://cwgl.rutgers.edu/program-areas-151/coalition-building/csw59)

This is a great opportunity for global participants to meet face to face
and speak with each other and with the coordinator. I'm looking forward
toseeing you at this meeting!

Thank you,
Zarin Hamid

--

*16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign*

Center for Women's Global Leadership

Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey | 160 Ryders Lane | New
Brunswick, NJ 08901-8555

Tel: 1-848-932-8782 | Fax: 1-732-932-1180 | http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu

@*16DaysCampaign *|*#16Days*