[16days_discussion] Amnesty International: Protecting Pimps, Johns & Traffickers

Jeanne Sarson twin2 at eastlink.ca
Tue Aug 18 07:37:34 EDT 2015

I agree Kathleen that Amnesty International should be boycotted as their decision is a violation against ALL women and especially against the exploitation of vulnerable women and girls.  Boycotting has already started.

Prior to the AI voting Linda MacDonald and I sent this letter to Amnesty International Canada describing the non-State torture suffered by women and girls trafficked and prostituted.  AI Canada went on to vote in support of the resolution.  We then put out this Media Release.  Linda and I are very distressed and disgusted with the decision that commodifies, objectifies, and intentionally dismisses the increased violence suffered by prostituted women including non-State torture.

Yes the article is great, thanks for sending it.

Jeanne Sarson
twin2 at eastlink.ca
www.nonstatetorture.org
Canada