[16days_discussion] Fwd: Afghan woman raps about child/forced marriage

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 21 14:55:05 EDT 2014

FYI:

Hi Friends,

I ran into this song in Farsi and was able to translate it into English.
It is very powerful and worth sharing. The artist is new and would love
our support. My translation is not the most poetic but it gets the point
across. I would love it if you watch her song and leave her a comment of
support or share on social media as this is not an Afghanistan-specific
problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n65w1DU8cGU&feature=youtu.be

In solidarity,

Noorjahan

Best Wishes,

Zarin Hamid
Program Coordinator

--
The 16 Days Team
16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign