[16days_discussion] Are you attending 58th Session on the Commission on the Status of Women? Share with us!

Sophia James sjames80s at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:35:37 EST 2014

Hello All,

I will be in attendance of CSW58, on various days March 10th to March 21st.
I am aware CWGL will be having events during those days, so it would be
lovely to connect with those of you in the network.

Feel free to also connect with me via Twitter (
www.twitter.com/_SophistiKated_), as I will be sharing information on my
social media during the 2 weeks. We might find out that we are in the same
room tweeting!

Warm Regards,

Sophia James, M.S.

Consultant
Education Programs * Policy Development & Analysis * Government Affairs
Phone I 347-470-4576
Learn More About Me! <http://about.me/sophia.james>

*Education: UnpluggedA Resource & Network of Information to Unlimit Your
Child's Potential*
Official Launch, March 16, 2013 - Press Release: http://prlog.org/12123547
Follow Online:  <http://www.facebook.com/EducationUnplugged>*Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/EducationUnplugged> *&