[16days_discussion] Updates: Day 1 and Day 2 of the 16 Days Campaign

info at yiab.org info at yiab.org
Wed Nov 27 00:07:45 EST 2013

Dear All,

Greetings from Youth in Action Balochistan,

Hope you all are fine. I am writing to share that Youth in Action
Balochistan is launched its 16 days of activism campaign in three
districts of Balochistan namely Quetta, Naseerabad and Jaffarabad. We
planned several activities (Please see attached concept note).

We seek any organization or supporter to support our activities
financially so we will achieve our goals without any problem.

Looking forward for your nice response

--
Regards,

Agha Mohsin Ali
Executive Director
Youth in Action Balochistan
Email: info at yiab.org, youthinaction2007 at gmail.com
Facebook: YouthinActionBalochistan
Twitter: @YouthinActionBal
Cell: 0332-7985945
National Program Coordination Office:
2nd Floor Rehman Service Station Building, Near VIP Center, Airport
Housing Society Gulzar-E-Quaid Rawalpindi
Regional Program Office KPK/FATA at Peshawar:
Kinal Town Near Chitrali Net Cafe Near Peshawar University Peshawar
Regional Program Office Balochistan at Quetta:
H.No. 339, Samungli Housing Scheme, Samungli Road Quetta
Head Office Address:
Ward No. 3 Food Colony near WAPDA Office Dera Murad Jamali District
Naseerabad