[16days_discussion] Updates: Day 1 and Day 2 of the 16 Days Campaign

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 26 15:01:05 EST 2013

Dear Nandita,

Thanks for sharing this with all of us! And congratulations to everyone
at Akshara for the recognition. It would be great to hear more about the
campaign at the end as well, so please feel free to update when you can!

Regards,
Zarin

--
Email: 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu | Website: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu