[16days_discussion] 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign started TODAY!

16 Days Campaign 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 25 14:23:31 EST 2013

Dear Shea,

You can use this link to submit to the Online Campaign Calendar:
http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/campaign-calendar/submit-your-2013-16-days-events.
I think the previously link was incorrectly copied!

Regards,
Zarin

On 11/25/2013 12:08 PM, Shea Morrissey wrote:
> [...]
>     about gender-based violence and highlight relevant issues,
>     resources, and activists and organizations. Follow the Campaign’s
>     Twitter handle @16DaysCampaign <https://twitter.com/16DaysCampaign>!
>

>     Become a fan of “The Official 16 Days of Activism Against Gender
>     Violence Campaign” Facebook fan page
>     <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-16-Days-of-Activism-Against-Gender-Violence-Campaign/134783551561>
>     and receive updates about what's happening around the world and
>     with the Campaign. So far we have nearly 49, 297 fans - let's see
>     if we can grow that number even more!
>
>     *Online **Campaign Calendar
>     <http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/campaign-calendar>**- Share your
>     plans:*
>
>     **
>
>     Help spread the word about 16 Days Campaign activities happening
>     in your area or around the world. Submit your plans to the *Online
>     **Campaign Calendar
>     <http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/campaign-calendar>*:
>     http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/campaign-calendar/submit-an-event
>
>     Remember: Submit just _one entry_ that lists _all_ of your plans
>     during the Campaign, rather than submitting a separate event form
>     for each activity. You can also upload several documents that
>     explain your events. The calendar is searchable by region and
>     country.
>
>     For more information on events around the world, visit:
>     http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/campaign-calendar/events
>
>     **
>
>     *Take Action Kits:*
>
>     The Take Action Kit materials are available electronically in
>     several languages on our
>     website:http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2013-campaign/2013-take-action-kit
>     Additional translations of the theme announcement can be found
>     here: http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2013-campaign/theme-announcement
>

>     Additional translations: If are interested in volunteering your
>     time to translate any of the kit materials into another language,
>     please contact us at 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
>     <mailto:16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu>. We will gladly share these
>     translations on the 16 Days website so that they can be shared
>     with other groups around the world!
>

>     --
>     The 16 Days Team
>     16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign
>     Center for Women's Global Leadership
>     School of Arts and Sciences | Rutgers,The State University of New Jersey
>     160 Ryders Lane | New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8555
>     Tel:1-848-932-8782  <tel:1-848-932-8782>  | Fax:1-732-932-1180  <tel:1-732-932-1180>
>     Email:16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu  <mailto:16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu>  | Website:http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu
>     Join the conversation on Twitter!: @16DaysCampaign
>
>     What Does Security Mean to You?  Join us in redefining security from the ground up:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cwglsecurityproject
>
>     Sign up for the 16 Days E-mail Listserve:

The 16 Days Team
Email: 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu | Website: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu