[16days_discussion] Fw: [New post] Women, Violence and HIV

loren jones ns27jones at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 15:14:28 EST 2013

On , loren jones <ns27jones at yahoo.com> wrote:

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:05 AM, PWN-USA <comment-reply at wordpress.com> wrote:

WordPress.com
pwnusa posted: "By: Loren JonesAs the oldest and only girl born to a welfare mom who had six children in nine years , way back in 1952, in North Philadelphia, I long ago accepted violence as a way of life. I didn’t realize until Junior High School, when I was bussed to a"

New post on PWN-USA
 Women, Violence and HIVby pwnusa
By: Loren Jones As the oldest and only girl born to a welfare mom who had six children in nine years , way back in 1952, in North Philadelphia, I long ago accepted violence as a way of life. I didn’t realize until Junior High School, when I was bussed to a middle class white […]
Read more of this post
pwnusa | November 21, 2013 at 9:05 am | Tags: 16 days, hiv, trauma, violence, women, World AIDS Day | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p38S1J-rO
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from PWN-USA.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
http://pwnusa.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/women-violence-and-hiv/
Thanks for flying with  WordPress.com