[16days_discussion] 16 Days transition

G P I Calabar gpi_hqcal at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 10:36:24 EST 2013

CONGRATULATIONS to all our friends in CWGL and welcome to Zarin in her new position as th staff in CWGL to manage the Violence Against Women potfolioin CWGL. We in GPI wish Julie Ann Salthouse all the best in her new teaching position. Very warm regards from Girls' Power Initiative and best wishes to the leadership of CWGL for continuous leadership and activism in the issues of Violence Against Women.
Sincerely,

Bene E. Madunagu

BENE E. MADUNAGU
GIRLS’ POWER INITIATIVE (GPI)