[16days_discussion] Resumé

femmes handicapees ragfht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:21:57 EDT 2012

DR Hi Manju Verna
We have received your invitation of 24 July 2012 for the fourth
conference of 26-27 October 2012.
This is our small summary on the theme Women, Peace and Security in
1325 and we want to take with you on the day of debate.
cordially
ACHE MAHAMAT ABDOULAYE
PRESIDENT OF THE NETWORK OF ASSOCIATIONS
GROUPS AND WOMEN WITH DISABILITIES
OF CHAD (RAGFHT)
Email: ragfht at gmail.com
Phone: +235 66234817