[16days_discussion] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Oby Nwankwo via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Mar 16 19:50:42 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Oby Nwankwo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rebecca Andleep,

- Oby

Accept invitation from Oby Nwankwo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gzvvs7e9-7/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I219131193_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYPej4NcP4Vcj99bSx7d4NKkzAObP4Nej8PdjsOcPoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2fhW5s8y3SKB81

View invitation from Oby Nwankwo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gzvvs7e9-7/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I219131193_115/dj4NnPcVcj4PcjANcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2uBcB85zPSKB81

Why might connecting with Oby Nwankwo be a good idea?

Oby Nwankwo's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Oby Nwankwo's invitation, check Oby Nwankwo's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation