[16days_discussion] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

kedar hugguens elliott via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Mar 7 14:29:05 EST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    kedar hugguens elliott requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rebecca Andleep,

- kedar hugguens

Accept invitation from kedar hugguens elliott
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gzirh38u-r/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I215096382_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYOe3cSej0Rcj99bRpUr4kRrAJbbPcNej4Pd3kMczoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3-EpjVKqBhxR81

View invitation from kedar hugguens elliott
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-ty2irz-gzirh38u-r/cxSPVWdGtFpF8Q0iDcGW2aUyZ-1hmzPg9ONNahxA6FFkv8-N5j6R/blk/I215096382_115/dj4NnP8UcPoVc3kNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=250g68s49hxR81

Why might connecting with kedar hugguens elliott be a good idea?

kedar hugguens elliott's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting kedar hugguens elliott's invitation, check kedar hugguens elliott's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation