[16days_discussion] 16 Days at CSW 56: 27 February-9 March

16 Days 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:21:10 EST 2012

Dear 16 Days Participants,

The Center for Women's Global Leadership is gearing up for the 56^th
Session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW 56)
<http://www.un.org/womenwatch/daw/csw/56sess.htm>, happening at United
Nations Headquarters in New York City from Monday, 27 February to
Friday, 9 March 2012.

The Center is interested in organizing an informal gathering of groups
and individuals who have participated in the 16 Days Campaign.Will you
be or your organization be in attendance at CSW 56 this year?If so, we'd
love to hear from you!Please email us at 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
<mailto:16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu>, and let us know what dates you will be
in town.

We also will be sponsoring several events on violence against women, and
economic and social rights.Please stay tuned in the coming weeks for