[16days_discussion] 16 Days Post-Campaign Survey: Please Complete by 3 Feb 2012

16 Days 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:27:20 EST 2012

http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2011-campaign/questionnaire

*16 Days Campaign Questionnaire* (English
<http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2011-campaign/questionnaire/16-days-campaign-questionnaire>)
* *Encuesta sobre la Campaña de los 16 Días* (Español
<http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2011-campaign/questionnaire/encuesta-sobre-la-campana-de-los-16-dias>)
* *Questionnaire sur la Campagne des 16 jours* (Français
<http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2011-campaign/questionnaire/questionnaire-sur-la-campagne-des-16-jours>)

Dear 16 Days Listserve Members,

The Center for Women's Global Leadership wishes to congratulate all of
the participants in the 2011 16 Days Campaign for helping to make the
campaign a huge success around the world. *Please share your thoughts
and experiences of the campaign with us by completing the Post-Campaign
Questionnaire by Friday, 3 February 2012*, which will help us to improve
the materials we prepare for next year. Please forward this
questionnaire to your networks and campaign partners!

*You can complete the survey online **on our website*
<http://16dayscwgl.rutgers.edu/2011-campaign/questionnaire>, but if you
have trouble using the form you can respond using the *Word document
attached* (in English, French and Spanish). Please send your responses
directly to 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu <mailto:16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu>. If
you require the documents in another format, feel free to contact us.
Thank you in advance for your very valuable feedback!

If you have not done so already, we encourage you to send us reports,
photographs, videos, and other information about your activities for
inclusion in the 16 Days Campaign archives. These materials will
contribute towards our overall evaluation of the 2011 campaign.

Many thanks to those who have already completed the survey!

In solidarity,
The 16 Days Campaign Team

--
The 16 Days Team
16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence Campaign
Email: 16days at cwgl.rutgers.edu
Website: http://www.cwgl.rutgers.edu