[16days_discussion] An Opinion Piece - Women, Poverty and the Politics of Secondhand Underwear

lenabartula at gmail.com lenabartula at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:43:17 EST 2012

Thank you for sending this. I too have posted it on FB and
will distribute. My work to end violence against women prompts me to work
towards equality and justice at every step of the way.
lena
www.mariposassanmiguel.com

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Faustina Boakye <Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org>wrote:

> Thanks Nyara for sharing this.  I was so touched and have pasted it on my
> Facebook page for friends to distribute widely and for all of us to fight
> against poverty of women, in Zimbabwe and elsewhere in the world.  God
> bless your work.
>
> Faustina
>
>  *Faustina A. Boakye* <Faustina+Boakye/GHAO/WorldVision>  |   Gender and
> Development Advisor   |  West Africa Region   |  *www.wvi.org*<http://www.wvi.org/>
> Phone: +232-78974163 / 232-78561288  |  Fax:   |  E-mail:
> Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org / fboakye2000 at yahoo.com
> [ Mailing: World Vision, 35 Wilkinson Rd , M/S Private Mail Bag 59,
> Freetown , Western Area , , Sierra Leone ]
>
> This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and
> entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
> confidential and may not be disclosed under applicable law. You are hereby
> notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
> transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated
> agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
> error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the original
> message. Thank you. This disclaimer may not be removed for any purpose.
>

> From:        "Nyaradzayi  Gumbonzvanda" <
> nyaradzai.gumbonzvanda at worldywca.org>
> To:        <sharon at femlinkpacific.org.fj>, "16 days campaign posting" <
> 16days_discussion at email.rutgers.edu>
> Date:        01/09/2012 04:42 PM
> Subject:        [16days_discussion] An Opinion Piece - Women,
>  Poverty and the Politics of Secondhand Underwear
> Sent by:        16days_discussion-bounces at email.rutgers.edu
> ------------------------------
>

> Sharing with you an Opinion piece that I published last week, with
> sadness, at the indignity of poverty.
> http://www.rozariamemorialtrust.org/2012/01/06/151/
>
> Nyaradzayi

*Lena*

**
www.mariposassanmiguel.com
http://mariposassanmiguel.blogspot.com/
415.103.3028  MX. cell
land line: 121.0621
*
*"*May all beings come to know peace. May our social systems come to know
justice. May our path embody these goals. For the benefit of all."
*-Buddhist Peace Fellowship*
***