[16days_discussion] An Opinion Piece - Women, Poverty and the Politics of Secondhand Underwear

Faustina Boakye Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org
Mon Jan 9 13:06:00 EST 2012

Thanks Nyara for sharing this.  I was so touched and have pasted it on my
Facebook page for friends to distribute widely and for all of us to fight
against poverty of women, in Zimbabwe and elsewhere in the world.  God
bless your work.

Faustina

Faustina A. Boakye  |   Gender and Development Advisor   |  West Africa
Region   |  www.wvi.org
Phone: +232-78974163 / 232-78561288  |  Fax:   |  E-mail:
Faustina_Boakye at wvi.org / fboakye2000 at yahoo.com
[ Mailing: World Vision, 35 Wilkinson Rd , M/S Private Mail Bag 59,
Freetown , Western Area , , Sierra Leone ]
This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual and
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is
confidential and may not be disclosed under applicable law. You are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its
designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email and
delete the original message. Thank you. This disclaimer may not be removed
for any purpose.

and the Politics of Secondhand Underwear
Sent by:        16days_discussion-bounces at email.rutgers.edu

Sharing with you an Opinion piece that I published last week, with
sadness, at the indignity of poverty.
http://www.rozariamemorialtrust.org/2012/01/06/151/

Nyaradzayi